Sunday, February 24, 2008

Back in LA

So I am back in LA after being in SF for a week. Spent the first couple of days babysitting the nieces. That was a lot of fun but exhausting....I don't know how single parents do it. Especially with more then one kid. God bless them.

Then spent the week catching up with friends. Of course Thursday was Andy's birthday and we all got together and tore it up. Happy B-day, Andy! Hope you enjoyed it!

Then had the boys come down to LA for the weekend: Andy, Diego and Davey. Had a great party at the house Friday night. It was a great opportunity to celebrate Andy (again...lol) and have a party at our place for the first time. Everyone seemed to have enjoyed themselves....no booze left the next day. Sure sign of a great party....lol.

AND THEN.....Mateo surprised us all Saturday morning. That was such a great moment when I was still in bed tired, hungover and half asleep...and felt someone jump on me. I opened my eyes, still blurry and noticed it was Mateo. YEAH!!!! He was wearing a bow on his chest, since he was Andy's gift for his b-day.....so sweet.

Had a crazy and fun Saturday night with the boys. Today just chilling at home giving my liver 
a break. Although, red wine sounds really good right now. ;-)

The only other highlight to mention from this weekend was Saturday night after we all got back from the bars. We all changed and went down to the hot tub. It was AMAZING and SOOOOO much fun. It was raining out, but it felt so great to be in the hot tub with the cold rain hitting our heads. It was such a pretty night....

Matt had a great idea to go from the hot tub and jump in the pool. We did this several times. It felt good to go in and out of the hot tub and into the pool. We had such a great time and laughed and laughed and laughed.....good times!

So great week in SF and a really awesome time with my dear friends this weekend. So tomorrow it's back to reality...looking for jobs, sending out my resume and hoping for an interview. Will keep you posted on that. Wish me luck.

OK, will write again soon...
P.S. Here is a picture of Matt waking me up Saturday morning....YEAH!

No comments: