Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm back...

My apologies to all my friends for not keeping up with this blog. I guess it's been almost 7 months since my last post. I can't say I will be on this everyday, but I will certainly try and keep this updated at least once every couple of weeks.

Well, I guess much has happened since I last blogged. Here is a quick summary:
- Andrew and I got married (again) in August.  Had a wonderful party at Andrew's parent's house in San Rafael, my mom came out and our dear brother-in-law, Monte, officiated. Thank you all for your continued love an support!
- Andrew and I had our 12th year anniversary shortly after getting married again.
- Had fun in SF at Lovefest and had great new experiences. Thank you Mateo for arranging. ;-)
- I turned 34. =(
- Obama won! YEAH! 
- Prop 8 passed. BOOOH!
- We celebrated Andrew's 40th! Had a great time sailing around the bay with our dear friends and family!
- Celebrated the holidays in Cloverdale (turkey day), Oakland (x-mas eve) and Marin (x-mas day).
- Had the boys in LA for a week to celebrate New Years! Love you Davey, Jason, Ashley and Andy. MUAH!

On the job front, I have been enjoying working at 7. I really like my boss and have been enjoying being creative again. Hopefully this can turn into a full time gig. Keep your fingers crossed.

I promise I will blog more often. New year's resolution? Possibly. 

Below are some pics of some of the fun events we've had the last 6 months. Here is to a wonderful 2009 for all.

Wilma
































No comments: